BSNL JAO Admit Card 2017, Junior Accounts Officer Hall Ticket, Exam Call Letter, Exam Date is Now Available to Download Online at www.bsnl.co.in:
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Hall Ticket 2017: Currently the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited had published the 996 Junior Accounts Officer vacancies. The notification released for the “Direct Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)”. Applicants can download the BSNL JAO Admit Card to appear online Competitive Examinations-2017. The online examination is going to be held on 5th November 2017. All those candidates who have successfully enrol themselves for the recruitment process. Aspirants those who are going to participate in the exam must have their hall ticket with them. Go through this article to download BSNL JAO Admit Card 2017 daily.
Check Here: GPSC Lecturer Class 1 Results 2017
BSNL JAO Admit Card 2017
Aspirants can also download the hall ticket from the main website i.e., externalbsnlexam.com using online mode. One can also get the BSNL JAO Hall ticket by clicking on the below accessible link. If aspirants crack the exam then they will further proceed to further round. Candidates who want to get more details regarding BSNL JAO Hall Ticket 2018 must go through this page which will be created by the team member.
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Name of the Examination||Written Exam|
|Name of the Position||Junior Accounts Officer|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||5th November 2017|
bsnl.co.in JAO Exam Admit Card 2017
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited released a notification for the post of “Direct Junior Accounts Officer” (JAO) for the 996 vacancies through online mode for online competitive examinations 2017. Institute has invited qualified candidates to apply for the same post. As a part of filtering procedure Institute is conducting the competitive exam on pre decided date. Those are appearing for the exam have to download the admit card.
Aspirants have to download the call letter for the entrance in the exam centre as BSNL is not authorised to send any hard copy of the hall ticket. The aspirants have to use Application Number, Password and Date of Birth with the help of instructions given below. You may receive the hall ticket by hitting on the BSNL Admit Card.
BSNL JAO Exam Pattern 2017
- The exam will be Objective type as it consisting Multiple Choice Questions.
- There will be 2 paper i.e., Paper I and Paper II both of 150 questions
- Exam will be of total 450 marks
- The time duration will be 3 hours
- Paper, I will be of General English & Aptitude, General Awareness.
- Paper II consisting questions from concerned subject.
- Negative marking for every wrong question.
|Written Test||Paper I||General English||100||100||3 Hours|
|General Aptitude/General Awareness||50||50|
|Paper II||Financial Management/Cost Accounting/Tax and Commercial Laws||150||300||3 Hours|
BSNL JAO Call Letter 2017 Download Instructions
- Aspirants have to carry Hall Ticket of BSNL Junior Accounts Officer at the time of exam without it candidates will be not allowed to enter into the examination centre.
- Along with the BSNL JAO Hall Ticket aspirants should have to bring the Passport, PAN Card, Voters ID Card, Aadhar Card and Credit Card with Photograph as identity proof.
- BSNL JAO Call Letter is the identity proof of the aspirants as it consists various details of the applicants
- BSNL JAO examination is the objective base so calculator is prohibited.
- Aspirants are suggested to be at the centre before the 30 minutes of the exam then in any conditions, they will not be allowed to enter.
- Any communication and electronic devices are prohibited in the exam hall, so avoid bringing it.
Steps to Download BSNL JAO Exam Date Hall Ticket 2017
Applicants may follow the below steps to download the call letter.
- Refer the main web portal i.e., externalbsnlexam.com
- When you reach the home page click on the “Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited JAO Admit Card” link.
- A new page will be opened asking some details in the dialogue box.
- Applicants are required to enter the details like registration no/ date of birth/password or whatever required in the blank space.
- Press on “Submit” button. Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- At last download it and takes a print of it for future use.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-10-2017
- BSNL JAO Admit Card 2017 releases: Before 10-12 days if examination
- Date of Examination: 5th November 2017
Official Website: www.bsnl.co.in
Note: Those aspirants who want to get the BSNL JAO Admit Card 2017-18 directly refer to go through the main website as we have well presented it. Candidates are advised to stay connected with our website so that as shortly BSNL JAO Hall Ticket 2017 will be released we will update you timely. You can also bookmark this page by pressing a ctrl+d key.