Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Apply For 606 Station Controller, Maintainer At gujaratmetrorail.com:
Gujarat Metro Rail Vacancy 2017: Good News, All who are from Gujarat as Vijay Rupani Government has released a Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2017. There are total 606 various vacancies are issued for the post of Station Controller, Maintainer, Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer etc. So applicant who are interested and who have education and qualifications as per notification need to apply between 30-03-2017 to 30-04-2017. We all know this vacancy will be handled by MEGA. That is Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad Company Ltd. So be ready and grab this opportunity as quick as possible.
Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Details:
Here, we are going to provide details regarding empty post in Gujarat Metro Rail. As we have discussed total number of vacancy are 606 which consist of 283 post for Station controller and Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant 31 posts, 99 Junior Engineer Post and 193 Maintainer posts. Below are information which is provided in tabular format so it will help you more to understand job details.
|Free job Alert 2017|
Gujarat Metro 606 Recruitment Details
|Post name||Total Post|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator||283 Post|
|Customer Relations Assistant||31 Post|
|Junior Engineer||99 Post|
Education And Qualification details for Metro Rail Vacancy
Applicant who have age between 18 years to 28 years are eligible to apply over here for post no 1 to 3. For post no. 4 Age should be 18 to 25 years.
All age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Here, All post’s education are very form each other so we have bifurcate post wise which can be mentioned as below.
For Post 1: Candidate should have passed Diploma in Engineering or In Medical or In Electrical or In computer Science or In Electronic.
For Post 2: Applicant should obtained degree or Science Graduate in Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics discipline
For Post 3: Applicant should have obtained degree of Diploma in Engineering or in Mechanical or in Electrical or in Electronics or in Civil.
For Post 4: For this post applicant should have passed ITI Two years in Filter or Electrician or Electronics from government approved University or Institute.
Applicant should be selected on basis of written test, Online test and personal interview only.
- Aspirant who are from General or Unreserved Category need to pay Rs 600/-
- For those who are from SEBC or OBC Category it will be Rs 300/-
- For SC and ST Candidate need to pay Rs 150/-
Note: Fees can be paid via online method such as Credit Card, Debit card, IMPS, Cash Cards, Wallet etc
How to Apply for Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
All applicant who are eligible in terms of education and age can apply via official site www.gujaratmetrorail.com between 30-03-2017 to 30-04-2017 by following below steps.
- Applicant need to go and open official site gujaratmetrorail.com
- Now just find out notification and recruitment section
- Having read whole notification just press on apply now button
- You need to upload necessary information and documents
- Having submitted all vital details about education, photo, signature just press on submit button
- Soon you will get a copy of application form
- Just save it and take a print of it for further use only.
- Online Application Start from : 30-03-2017
- Last date for apply online : 30-04-2017
- Last Date for Editing Application online : 30-04-2017
- Last date for print application: 15-05-2017
In case of any questions regarding Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 Just make a comment here we will answer your all question as early as possible. We will provide here Gujarat Metro Rail Syllabus 2017 here which will give you more details regarding examinations so keep in touch with us for more updates.