- KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Recruitment 2017
- Karnataka PSC KAS Exam Notification 2017
- KPSC KAS 401 Gazetted Probationers Vacancies
- KPSC KAS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online kpsc.kar.nic.in
- KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply KPSC Gazetted Probationers Recruitment 2017
KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Recruitment 2017 Application form & Notification For 401 Tax officer Tahsildar Jobs Apply online At official website kpsc.kar.nic.in:
KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers 401 Vacancy 2017: The Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued application forms for KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Recruitment 2017. So those who are eligible and who want to apply for PSC Jobs can apply over here before last date. As we all know around 401 Tax Officer or Tahsildar vacancy are issued by Karnataka Public Service Commission. Massive number of applicant will apply soon. Online application will start from 12th May, 2017 and last date is 12th June, 2017. So applicant can apply between these days.We have also provided KPSC KAS Online Application Form 2017 which will guide you more.
KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Recruitment 2017
After a long time KPSC has announced vacancy details. We all love government jobs so massive applicant will apply over here. we have provided here KPSC Notification 2017 for 401 Tax Officer Vacancy. It contains all vital details about vacancy details. education details, age details, exam fees, who can apply over here all are mentioned on this notifications. So you can visit www.kpsc.kari.nic.in where all details are mentioned.
More : Govt Jobs 2017
Karnataka PSC KAS Exam Notification 2017
Tax Officer and Tahsildar Jobs in Karnataka State are issued. Applicant need to apply before 12th June, 2017. We have mentioned here KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Notification 2017. Total 401 vacancy are released. They have set all process about examinations. Applicant will be selected on basis of written test and personal interview only. We will also provide here exam syllabus, Last year exam paper and solved paper which will help to understand questions which should be asked in written test.
More : Sarkari Naukri 2017
KPSC KAS 401 Gazetted Probationers Vacancies
Let’s begin with highlights of Karnataka KPSC KAS notification 2017. Candidate who want to apply over here need to have age details as per below notifications. Applicant’s age should not be more than 35 years. For general candidate require to pay Fees 350/- while for reserve cast it is Rs 150/-. KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Recruitment 2017 are one of the biggest vacancy details of year 2017. below are some job highlights in Tabular format which will give you more idea about it very quickly. So just go through it.
More : Post Ofice Jobs 2017
KPSC KAS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online kpsc.kar.nic.in
|Recruitee Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Kind of Job||State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||KAS Gazetted Probationers|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|KPSC KAS Starting Date To Apply Online||12th May 2017|
|KPSC KAS Last Date To Apply Online||12th June 2017|
|KPSC Exam Date||20th August 2017|
|Official Web Portal||www.kpsc.kar.nic.in|
|Kind of Declaration||Recruitment|
KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For apply online applicant should have completed their Bachelor’s degree or Master Degree from approved board or university
- Applicant’s age should not be more than 35 years.
Applicant will get selected on basis of Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview.
- For General category Candidates need to Pay Rs. 300/-.
- For SC/ST category Application Fees is Rs.150/-.
How to Apply KPSC Gazetted Probationers Recruitment 2017
- Go to official web portal kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Now just find out KAS Gazetted Probationers vacancy details
- Just open KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Recruitment 2017
- You need to fill up essential details
- Just pay fees as per notifications.
- Just save and take a print of it.
- Online submission of applications Start From: 12.05.2017.
- Last date for the submission of applications online: 12.06.2017.
- Due Date For Depositing Application Fee: 13.06.2017.
- KPSC Examination Date: 20.08.2017.
In case any query about KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Recruitment 2017 just write a comment over here we will reply you soon.