PDCC Bank Syllabus 2017, Driver Exam Pattern, Previous Paper, Old question paper, study material, model paper is now available to download at www.pdccbank.com
PDCC Bank Support Executive Syllabus 2017: The Central Co-operative Bank of Pune released a notification in an Employment News for all the job hunters interested in the banking field. If you are searching for the PDCC Bank Syllabus 2017 refer the entire article. By reading the entire article you will the get detailed information regarding PDCC Bank Syllabus 2017. The notification published to fill 167 Sipahi and the Driver vacant posts. The aspirants who are 10th pass and have the driving experience can apply for the same. For applying applicants have to visit the main portal and refer the online procedure. Hence visit the main web portal and the read the entire information and click on the Apply Online button. For more details regarding the government job can follow our page daily.
PDCC Bank Syllabus 2017
|Name of the department||Pune District Central Co-operative Bank|
|Name of the Post||Sipahi & Driver post|
|No. of Vacancies||167 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam,Interview|
|Official web page||www.pdccbank.com|
PDCC Bank Sipahi Driver Exam Syllabus 2017
The Pune District Central Cooperative Bank has released a notification to vacant the seats in their bank. The notification released for the post of Driver and Sipahi. All the interested applicants have to apply online as registration process initiates from 2nd September till 11th September 2017. While the age criteria is from 18 to 38 years. The organisations norms are mentioned in the article and the aspirants have to fill the form according to norms. If any applicants found against it then their application will be disqualified. If applicants follow according to the given PDCC Bank Syllabus 2017 can clear the exam easily.
PDCC Bank Sipahi Driver Exam Pattern 2017:
|Sr. No||Topics/ Subject||Total Marks||Suggested min. qualifying marks||Total Time|
|1||Knowledge of Local Language||30||12||2 hours|
|2||Knowledge of English Language||10||04|
|3||General awareness including Banking||20||08|
|4||Elementary Arithmetic/Numeral Ability||20||08|
The exam pattern is available on the main website i.e., www.pdccbank.com. The PDCC Bank consists of subjects like reasoning, aptitude, English and G.K. By following the exam pattern applicants will pass through these 4 subjects only. The selection process adopted by the bank is through written test and interview. After the written test officials will publish the result on their main portal. The aspirants who crack the exam will only call for interview. Finally the merit candidate will be selected for the post of Sipahi and Driver post by this recruitment. Further you will find exam syllabus and pattern by visiting the main web page.
PDCC Bank Sipahi & Driver Syllabus 2017
Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude Exam syllabus
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Alligation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Discounts etc.
Rationality/Reasoning Exam syllabus
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Figural Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Analysis & Judgment.
- Visual Memory.
- Data Sufficiency etc.
Syllabus for General English exam
- Degree (Positive, Comparative & Superlative)
- Interrogative Sentence
- Phrases & Idioms
- Spelling Mistake detection
- Mood & Voice
- Adverb & Conjunctive
- Noun & Pronoun
- Infinitive & Gerund
- Spotting of Error
General Awareness Exam syllabus
- Art & Culture
- Everyday Science
- Scientific Research
- National/International Organizations
Computer Awareness Exam syllabus
- Computer Abbreviation
- Basic Internet Knowledge and Protocol
- Basic Functionalities of MS-Office
- Networking and communication
- Database Basics
- Computer Shortcuts Key
- Computer abbreviation
- Basic Computer Fundamentals
- Basic Software & Hardware and their Functionalities
- Input /Output Devices
- Number System
- Operating System Basics
- Memory and storage device
- History and Future of Computers
- Computer Definition
- Basic Organization of Computer system
- History of Modern Computer
- parts of Computer
- Difference between Hardware and Software
- Computer Shortcuts / Computer Abbreviation
- types of Computer
- Software usage and names (MS Office, MS Excel)
- Basics of Hardware and software
- Difference between Input and Output Device
- Examples of Computer Devices
- Basic Knowledge of Internet Use
- Shortcut Keyset
Banking Awareness Exam syllabus
- Lead Bank Scheme: All You Need to Know
- Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets (S4A Scheme)
- Banking Concepts
- Commercial Banking
- Reserve bank of India
- International Banking
- Institutional Financing
- Depositor Education and Awareness Fund (DEAF) Scheme
- Banking Ombudsman
- Sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme
- Banking Terms
- List of Important Abbreviations For SBI PO
- 10 Important Banking Terms To Remember
- List of Currency Terms With Explanation
- Banking Terms for IBPS, SBI, RRB and RBI Exams
- Investment and Exchange
- E-banking & Payment Banks
- International financial organization
- Important Acts related to Banking and Finance in India
- Cash Management
- Line of Credit Guidelines by IDEAS
- Gold Monetization Scheme: Objectives & Benefits
- Recent Amendments in Banking Ombudsman Scheme
- Public and Private Sector Banks
- Other Banking & Financial Organisations
- Capital Market & Money Market
- Important Full Forms and Abbreviations For Banking Exams
Steps to Download the PDCC Bank Driver Syllabus 2017
- Refer the main website pdccbank.com
- Open the Pune DCC bank Driver exam syllabus link
- Enter the details like registration number and password
- Press the Submit button
- The exam pattern will submit on the screen
- Download the pattern and prepare for the exam.
Official Website: www.pdccbank.com